All orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer. The length of time it will take to arrive depends on the production time of the designer. Most orders ship within 2-5 business days. If ship time is longer than the average 7 days it will be listed in the product descriptions. Please expect to add 2-3 days for holiday orders. Some products will be charged an extra shipping surcharge.
US STANDARD SHIPPING CHARGES (48 CONTIGUOUS STATES)
|Up to $50.00
|$50.01 - $80.00
|$80.01 - $110.00
|$110.01 - $149.99
|$150 & Over
Shipping charges for some packages are based on the weight of the package. The price you are given when placing an online order is an estimate and it is sometimes necessary for us to adjust the price on your credit card. If you have any questions regarding the cost of shipping please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
How Long Does Shipment Take?
- Shipping time is usually 3 – 10 working days depending on location.
- All in stock furniture orders shipping by freight truck will be processed and shipped within 2-5 business days. Your shipment will then ship out by a national freight carrier and brought to a local terminal. When your order arrives at the local terminal you will be contacted and arrange a delivery time.
- Most smaller items will ship via UPS or FedEx ground in a normal manner.
- All large furniture orders are CURBSIDE delivery. This means your order will be offloaded from the truck either as a completed pallet or de-palletized and removed from the truck. The freight companies will not bring any merchandise into your home. Most orders are offloaded directly onto your driveway, parking space, or apartment delivery area.
- Someone must be present to receive the shipment and sign on the delivery receipt
- The driver reserves the right to ask for your assistance upon unloading your order. The tipping of drivers in not expected nor is it required
How Do We Protect Against Shipping Damage?
- In order to protect against shipping damage, we palletized our products. This process often includes but is not limited to adding cardboard and wooden protective pieces on all corners and exposed sides. We then shrink-wrap your order onto an oversized pallet to further protect against any shipping damage.
Damaged Items or Defects:
Our products carry a limited lifetime warranty on all manufacturer defects.
- If you believe you have a manufactures defect please contact us immediately. In order to verify a factory defect as well as confirm parts for replacement we will typically ask that you send photos as well as a written description of the suspected defects. If a defect is found, as determined by Stylish Kids’ Rooms and the manufacture, Stylish Kids’ Rooms will orchestrate directly with the manufacture to replace the defective parts. The customer is solely responsible for shipping costs associated with the shipping of any replacement parts
- We take great pride in our shipping process and take extra precautions in our shipping process to minimize any chance of product damage. This includes shrink wrapping items on oversized pallets. However, occasionally products can become damaged during the shipping process. If there is Damage Caused by Shipping you will not be held responsible.
- BE SURE to inspect all shipping containers before you receive the items from the freight company.
- If you notice any damage to the boxes or packages, please note the damage on the shipping document before signing for the acceptance of the items. Damage to the box, in most cases, does not mean the product itself is damaged. If there is damage to the box it must be determined if the product is damaged as well. You have the right to inspect the product to determine this. If there is damage to the box but the product is fine than no notation is necessary. If the product is damaged the notation that you or the driver makes on the bill of lading must state “Product Damaged” versus “box is damaged” and have the driver initial it. This is very important!
- If there is damage you must note it in the freight bill at the time of delivery.
- Once the products have been placed inside your home be sure to unpack all materials and check for damage and completeness. This must be done within 48 hours of receiving delivery! No claims concerning concealed damage can be honored if they are not reported within the initial 48 hours of delivery.
- Please contact us immediately if you find any damaged items. Stylish Kids’ Rooms reserves the right to determine the best way to resolve any damage problems. These solutions may include but are not limited by sending a replacement pair or sending out a touch up pen from our warehouse. In order to accurately make these decisions we may ask for pictures of the damaged area. Upon notice and determining proper action we will re-ship the damaged parts or solutions within 48 hours.
- We will try to deliver anywhere in the contiguous United States, but freight carrier limitations can prevent the shipping of your order. We work with many different freight companies that blanket 99% of the contiguous United States. Unfortunately, this leaves 1% of the country considered as “undeliverable”. In most cases this “undeliverable” status is due to the remoteness of the location and seasonal road restrictions.
Unfortunately, due to shipping constraints we do not currently ship to Alaska or Hawaii